Thank you for your support of the American Heart Association as we continue our efforts to transform our communities.
If the last few years have taught us anything, it’s that life can change in the blink of an eye. That makes the people and communities in our lives more important than ever. Yet today, Heart disease takes the life of 1 in 5 loved ones, but that’s not the end of the story. For nearly 100 years, we’ve been fighting heart disease and stroke, helping families and communities live happier, healthier and longer lives. And with you by our side, we’re ready to fight for another 100 years, working Heart to Heart.
Our research leads to advancements that save lives every day. Lifesaving medications to manage blood pressure and cholesterol, the artificial heart valve, drug coated stents, implantable pacemaker, CPR and the defibrillator and more were all developed with donor support. And we are working now to find the next breakthrough to save even more lives.
Our key priorities are to:
- Continue our support for affordable, accessible and quality healthcare for all
- Keep advocating for access to healthy food for everyone in our communities, especially kids
- Ensure everyone has safe places to be active
- Support partners in housing, banking, education and employment
- Invest in more research
- And continue our community transformation work
We invite you to join us in this life-changing, life saving work.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]