USC Verdugo Hills Hospital Caduceus Society is a physician giving society that has supported the highest priority needs of USC VHH since 1982 including:
Patient Experience Fund: This fund supports comfort care items and bedside activities for hospitalized patients.
VHH Cares Fund: This uncompensated care fund supports patients having financial hardship upon discharge by providing transportation, recuperative care, housing, transfers to high level of care for young psychiatric patients , and medications.
Nursing Education Fund: This fund supports essential professional development for nursing staff.
Medical Staff Endowment: Established in 2019, the Medical Staff Endowment supports the hospital's greatest needs and has generously pledged $250,000 to support the new IR/Cardiac Cath Lab and Nursing Education.
Take the Lead -- Join USC VHH Caduceus Society of Philanthropic Physicians today!
Membership Levels and Benefits
Member - $1,000 annually
· Invitations to exclusive events to meet fellow physicians in a social setting, building both personal and professional relationships
· Recognition in Caduceus Society and Foundation publications
· Recognition on website
· Recognition in all invitations to Caduceus Society events
Doctors' Day Recognition
· Caduceus Society-branded swag
· A charitable tax deduction for your membership dues
Fellow - $2,000 annually
Benefits in addition to those listed above:
· Invitation to special, yearly “Fellows Only” event, in partnership with hospital leadership
· Opportunity to be featured in digital collateral around the hospital and via Foundation e-communication as the “Fellow of the Month”
· Recognition at each event and at every opportunity as having joined at the highest level of membership
· Caduceus Society Fellows will receive a special gift at joining