The Catching Dreams Over The Edge Event will be one of the biggest and most visible fundraising events in Chester County. Camp Dreamcatcher is partnering with Over The Edge to send nearly 100 individuals over the top of the Franklin Center in the heart of Kennett Square, PA.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
- Register to rappel 8 STORIES down the Franklin Center Building. No climbing or rappelling experience is necessary to participate in the event. Each participant is expected to raise a minimum of $1,000 to reserve their spot on the ropes. Individuals will have their own fundraising page to share with supporters to meet their goal.
- You can participate as an individual or as a team! Ask your work colleagues, friends, or family members to join the team and raise funds together!
- Join us as a sponsor for the event.
- Provide an in-kind donation for the event.
- Volunteer at the event. Rope Volunteers are needed to assist with rappelling and need to commit to a 3 hour training on Sept. 28th, and to volunteer all day on Sept. 29th. Event volunteers are needed throughout the day on the 29TH.
Help us MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE for the children served by our programs by reaching our $100,000 goal!
EVENT LOCATION: 128 EAST STATE STREET, KENNETT SQUARE, PA 19348
More about Camp Dreamcatcher:
- Camp Dreamcatcher offers the only therapeutic camp program for children coping with HIV/AIDS on the east coast.
- All of our programs are FREE!
- Camp Dreamcatcher has served over 6,000 youth over the past 27 years, and our volunteers have provided over 300,000 hours of service!
Is there a minimum/maximum weight to rappel? Over the Edge's Safety standards require that people must be between 100 and 300 LBS in order to safely rappel.
What is the minimum age to rappel? People of any age can rappel if they meet the weight standards. The only restriction is that anyone under the age of 18 requires a parent/guardian's signature on the waiver form.
Do I need to have experience to participate? Not at all! The Over the Edge technicians will provide all of the trainings and will support you to go OVER THE EDGE FOR CAMP DREAMCATCHER.
THANK YOU Genesis HealthCare for joining us as the BUILDING SPONSOR FOR THIS EVENT!
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
Catching Dreams Presenting Sponsor
Raise the Roof Sponsor
Philly AIDS Thrift
S & T Bank
ANCHOR Action Zone Sponsor:
ANCHOR Life + Fitness
Landing Zone Sponsor:
The Market at Liberty Place
Dream Team Sponsor:
Camp Volunteer Sponsor:
GFWC The New Century Club of West Chester
New BDB Company
Taylor Oil & Propane, Inc.
Wish Log Sponsor:
Aardvark Pest Control Services
Kennett Square Lions Club
Red Ribbon Sponsor:
Citadel Credit Union
Cope Construction and Renovation
FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES KENNETT SQUARE - BOOK YOUR ROOM FOR SEPTEMBER 29TH
OUR GOAL IS TO RAISE $100,000 TO SUPPORT CAMP DREAMCATCHER'S FREE PROGRAMS FOR HIV/AIDS IMPACTED YOUTH.
Become a Sponsor
Volunteer with Us
ROPE VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION