Voting is now closed! To find out who the winner is, join us at Celebration of Service on May 24. Click here for to register!
D'Antono Dance Academy Competition Team
Elizabeth M. O'Raffity
Kathy Nigro and Mark Briscoe
United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region's Talent United contest features 12 top talents this year! The winner, determined by the most votes, will be announced at our Celebration of Service Awards Dinner on May 24, 2022 at The Grandview. Everyone can vote 1x a day for free (multiple free votes will be removed) or donate to vote more frequently. Let’s bring a spotlight to you and your community.
• Winner will be determined by the highest number of votes received by Monday, May 16, 2022 at 9:00pm
• All top contestants will be listed in our program journal
• The top three winners will be notified on May 18, 2022
• The top three winners will be showcased at our event on May 24, 2022 from 5:30 - 8:30pm
• The top three winners will be invited as our guests (with a guest) to the event on May 24, 2022 from 5:30 - 8:30pm
• The winner will perform (if possible) at the event on May 24, 2022
• Prizes will be awarded to the top three winners
• The top three winners will be featured in a UWDOR publicity campaign
• The top three winners will receive a donation to their favorite charity (501c3) located in either Dutchess or Orange County